Tuesday 18 June 2013

Of course you can do my make-up...


So a few weeks ago, I attended a wedding at the Steam Whistle Brewery. It my was my boyfriend's best friend getting married. The venue was gorgeous, the bride looked wonderful, and overall, it was a great wedding... (more to come on weddings in later posts).

At the beginning of the year, I was at a charity event and won a gift card for a free make up application at Gee. What a better time to use it then going to a wedding?




Problem is... now I'm hooked. I need way more money so that I can have someone apply my make up every single day.. well every time I go to special events at least. But seriously, going to get your make up done makes you realize the following:
1. Proper make up application can make anyone look good
2. I have no idea what I'm doing
3. If I could do this myself regularly, I would have much better photos
4. This better not turn into an addiction because it would be a very expensive one
5. Fake eyelashes are amazing



I would also like to say that the staff the Gee were fabulous, the store was adorable, and you felt great once you walked out. To top it off, I really liked the dress I wore to the wedding :)


No comments:

Post a Comment