Tuesday 16 April 2013

Weekend Recap

My apologies for my tardiness. I was planning to post my weekend recap yesterday, however, Eoghan ended up getting sick so I was looking after him post-work.

So this weekend ended up being awesome, considering my lack of plans, that was a big plus!

Thursday night was Caitlin's birthday (Eoghan's sister). She turned 18, so I went over for family dinner. On Friday, his mom invited everyone over for an extended family dinner for her birthday.

Saturday night, we ended getting tickets to the Leafs game to go see the Habs vs the Leafs. Needless to say, we rocked it. The final score 5-1 for the Leafs! WOOT WOOT! Having never been to a Leafs game before, it was definitely an experience and one I really enjoyed. We sat in the purples which is basically where most of the outrageous fans sit. It was great. Beer drinking, cheering, and the threat of a possible fight, I had a blast! The 2 habs fans beside us left after the second period because they were so angry they were losing.





After the leafs game, we went to go see the movie 42. I really enjoyed it. I never knew that the number 42 was the only number has been retired by all major league baseball teams. Pretty neat if I may say so myself. I encourage you all to go see the movie, and if you don't like it you can blame me.. Well...I'm sure you will....

Sunday was spent doing nothing. I baked some vegan cupcakes that were only 110 calories, pretty amazing. Made with almond milk and applesauce, they were so chocolaty, moist, and amazing!

I took them from this blog here, you will not be disappointed!

Hope you are all having a great Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. I love Jackie Robinson. I hadn't heard about 42! But if it comes out in Australia, I'll definitely go see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should go see it :) Or watch it online!

    ReplyDelete