Friday 5 April 2013

Because I've been neglectful

So, I've clearly been neglectful, so I should would really like to apologize. I will give you all a brief recap of the festivities so you all don't keep asking yourself, "where in the world Ashley go?".... (and if you are like me, you should hopefully have the theme song to "Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego" in your head now).

So last weekend was Easter, which I am always thrilled about because it means spending time with family and friends (and 2 days off work !! woo).

 So since Lauren has moved to Kitchener (which I am still not happy about....) we decided that we would pay her a visit, and what better way to visit her than going to Kitchener to go see the Price is Right, live, Canadian Edition. Also, why wouldn't we visit the St. Jacob's market? So we did! I left with $15 sunglasses and $6 leather belts!! Woo.
St. Jacob's market with our new sunglasses


I must also say, that the Price is Right, live, was just not as good. Here are the reasons why:
1. Todd Newton was the host... who cares?
2. They barely gave away any prizes...
3. The showcase showdown only had 1 randomly selected person... and she won nothing...
4. We didn't get on...

Making the shirts.. that didn't work out so well

Our T-shirts

Ultimately, I was a little disappointed. I was also disappointed with the Avery transfer-on t-shirt paper. It really didn't work well (Please see shirts as a clear example).

However, I must say that being able to drink during the Price is Right was kind of awesome, which led to even better times riding the mechanical bull at Dallas.



My little adventure in Kitchener followed by some good times hanging out with my family really made Easter weekend a lot of fun..

Tuesday and Wednesday, I was at the Ontario Public Health Conference (TOPHC) where I presented a 20 minute presentation on Alcohol Portrayals on Prime-Time Television.

I love Fridays! I especially loved Fridays on short weeks because they come even faster.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment