Thursday 18 April 2013

When I grow up..

When I grow up:

I wanna be famous, I wanna be a star... is no one else thinking of that song? I'm sure you all are!

But seriously, I would love to have a house like this:




It would also obviously come with this pool:




And inside, I would have a closet like this:



I would wear shoes like this.. ALL THE TIME...and then someone would carry me home because my feet would hurt:





They would also come from this collection - obviously, I love shoes... minor addiction perhaps...




I would also be able to wear dresses like this often.. and not look ridiculous doing so:





When I got married, I would have an amazing wedding venue, gorgeous dress, and beautiful flowers:




And I would get a puppy... I just want it to so badly.



It would also sleep in a bed like this:

And this is how I spend my Thursday. One more day until the weekend! Woot Woot!


No comments:

Post a Comment